Information for Advisees
If you plan to graduate, be sure to get ready for the application process the semester
prior to graduation (or earlier). The University’s graduation requirements and procedures
are located here.
Here are the steps for the graduation process:
- Inform your adviser that you intend to graduate (please do so no later than the start
of the semester in which you intend to graduate).
- Make sure that your Evaluation for Graduation is completed and signed by your adviser.
- Acquire and complete the Student Intent to Graduate form.
- Turn in completed form to your adviser.
- Your adviser turns in the forms to the Department chair.
- Check your iRattler account for a Positive Service Indicator (Eligible to Apply –
- Complete the graduation application on iRattler.